Sunday 6 September 2015

Laura Ashley Haul

A little while ago, I entered a competition to design my dream room (see the post here) ... and I was one of the winners to receive a £100 Laura Ashley gift voucher!

Laura Ashley haul!

So ... after spending a lot of time on the Laura Ashley website just browsing through their lovely products, last weekend I made a special trip to explore my local branch. Brilliantly, there was also a 30%-off-sale on all of the products! I didn't spend all of the £100 pounds (though I did spend most of it).

Tartan placemats and coasters & Floral pen
 I bought these red and green tartan dinner placemats and coasters to go with our family Christmas bits ... I already have a set of red and green tartan napkins that we use at Christmas, and these match quite well. I also got this floral pen (with keychain catch) as one of the 'special offers' by the till. This was their last pen. I haven't used it yet, but thought it would be quite useful in my bag.

New Laura Ashley bag
I bought this pale pink/nude colour bag, for use at formal and special occasions (though it's a practical style, size, and colour and would be suitable for almost any setting!). It's a very good quality bad, with a useful inside space - so this should last for some years. It's soft, and it's a comfortable size.

Inside bag
There's three 'general' compartments on the inside of the bag, as you can see in the photo above, plus two extra zipped areas. It's lined nicely with a silk/satin feel pale pink/nude fabric. There's also a side pocket, and an elasticated phone pocket. I do see this bad as a long-term investment.

Laura Ashley purse
At the same time, since it matched quite well, I thought I'd invest in this pretty purse. It's a little bit different to the bag, with pu/pvc decorative strips on the pockets and outside area. It's a good size, and also has lots of useful spaces and pockets.

Lots of pockets and areas for cards and information.

There's also two zipped areas on the tops/sides.

The purse and bag together.
 

Finally, I also got these amazing owl bookends! I really love these - I love owls, and these bookends will look great with my books. I've used a dvd boxset above to demonstrate how they look with something in the middle.

I still have a little bit of money left on the card, but I'm planning to save that for a few decorations nearer to Christmas!

Thank you so much to the competition organisers - I've had the best time!

1 comment:

  1. Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up!
    visit : UK splashbacks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...